Engage Online Marketing are looking for a journalist/ writer/ blogger with experience or interest in the beauty/ aesthetics industries. This position is initially on a contract basis.
With our marketing agency growing we require an additional writer to write blog articles, ebooks and case studies. All clients are beauty industry related and you will be researching and writing on topics such as stretch marks, facial rejuvenation, microdermabrasion, tattoo removal, hair transplants and many more treatments.
- Create high-quality, unique and compelling copy in the form of blogs, e-books and case studies
- Write for a handful of beauty clients and become extremely knowledgeable about each clinic and the devices/ treatments they promote
- Conduct interviews with clients and subject matter experts
- Contribute to the editorial calendar for your clients by conceiving engaging titles and story angles
- 3+ years of writing experience
- Excellent writing and storytelling skills
- A meticulous approach to grammar, spelling, blog structure, and providing the highest-quality, cleanest, most concise copy possible
- The ability to research topics and include references and citations
- An uncompromising approach to hitting deadlines
- Beauty/ Aesthetic experience or strong interest
- Excellent teamwork skills and the ability to deliver high-quality work, on deadline, with little supervision
- Not afraid to speak up and contribute to make a project better
- Values, ethics and integrity
- Strong attention to detail
- Fun to work with
- Happy to work from home or office, or combination of both
Depending on your time we are looking to contract between 6 and 20 articles per month.
Engage Online Marketing offer the flexibility for this role to work from home, our Gold Coast office or a combination of both.
Other than that, we’re not hiring at the moment, but…
We are always on the look out for enthusiastic marketing co-ordinators, consultants and managers who are passionate about digital/ online marketing and who are willing to learn and want to work flexible hours in our Gold Coast office or from home.
Send your CV in or give us a call to have a chat.
If you have any questions about working for Engage Online Marketing, please contact Jonathan on 07 5527 9295 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
No recruitment agency applications or contact will be accepted or acknowledged.