Digital Marketing Co-ordinator
This is an exciting opportunity to join our specialist marketing agency and Hubspot Silver Partner Agency to learn the latest in digital marketing. Everything we do is in the beauty, aesthetic or healthcare industries and you will be working as part of a small, supportive and friendly team.
In this full time role you will be provided with a new computer (Mac), your own parking space, training and a mentor.
The Digital Marketing Co-ordinator Role
This role is a mix of digital marketing, web development and graphic design. In this role you will get exposure to all aspects of digital marketing including social media, SEO, email marketing, inbound marketing, content creation, landing page design and much more.
You will work on client accounts from all around Australia and some international clients. You will be required to analyse and evaluate and carry out tasks from direction as well as work independently and identify opportunities for improvement.
Excellent writing skills, attention to detail and ability to proof everything you do is a must!
The person we are looking for displays:
- Passion for digital marketing – this is the most essential attribute
- Cultural fit within our agency
- Professionalism, integrity and a great work ethic
- Intellectual curiosity – a genuine thirst for knowledge and keeping up to date with latest technology advances.
- Continually looking to improve.
- Analytical skills/ approach – justifying all strategies with data and projected client revenue impact
- Graphic design skills/ experience
- Experience running social media campaigns or advertising
- Thought leadership – proactive development of skills and keeping up to date with industry trends, and willingness to share knowledge with teammates
- Ability to work within a team
Digital marketing is constantly changing, faster now than ever, and we want to make sure you can learn the basics quickly and continue to learn and experiment for years to come. That means we’re going to ask which blogs, podcasts and newsletters you subscribe to, and which experts you follow to learn about digital marketing.
In this role you will be provided with the latest training including Hubspot inbound marketing certification, but you will need to have a demonstrated ability to self-learn as well as a passion for digital marketing.
How To Apply
Please apply with your CV and a cover letter (or video) outlining how your experience matches the bullet points above, what blogs/ podcasts/ experts your follow and where you want to go with your career and Engage Online Marketing. You can email this to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any important questions please call our main line on 07 5539 9941 or Jonathan on 0417 858 298 during office hours (Monday to Friday).
No recruitment agency enquiries will be accepted or acknowledged.
Engage Online Marketing are looking for a journalist/ writer/ blogger with experience or interest in the beauty/ aesthetics industries. This position is initially on a contract basis.
With our marketing agency growing we require an additional writer to write blog articles, ebooks and case studies. All clients are beauty industry related and you will be researching and writing on topics such as stretch marks, facial rejuvenation, microdermabrasion, tattoo removal, hair transplants and many more treatments.
- Create high-quality, unique and compelling copy in the form of blogs, e-books and case studies
- Write for a handful of beauty clients and become extremely knowledgeable about each clinic and the devices/ treatments they promote
- Conduct interviews with clients and subject matter experts
- Contribute to the editorial calendar for your clients by conceiving engaging titles and story angles
- 3+ years of writing experience
- Excellent writing and storytelling skills
- A meticulous approach to grammar, spelling, blog structure, and providing the highest-quality, cleanest, most concise copy possible
- The ability to research topics and include references and citations
- An uncompromising approach to hitting deadlines
- Beauty/ Aesthetic experience or strong interest
- Excellent teamwork skills and the ability to deliver high-quality work, on deadline, with little supervision
- Not afraid to speak up and contribute to make a project better
- Values, ethics and integrity
- Strong attention to detail
- Fun to work with
- Happy to work from home or office, or combination of both
Depending on your time we are looking to contract between 6 and 20 articles per month.
Engage Online Marketing offer the flexibility for this role to work from home, our Gold Coast office or a combination of both.
Other than that, we’re not hiring at the moment, but…
We are always on the look out for enthusiastic marketing co-ordinators, consultants and managers who are passionate about digital/ online marketing and who are willing to learn and want to work flexible hours in our Gold Coast office or from home.
Send your CV in or give us a call to have a chat.
If you have any questions about working for Engage Online Marketing, please contact Jonathan on07 5539 9941 or email email@example.com
No recruitment agency applications or contact will be accepted or acknowledged.